About the Catenian Association
The Catenians are an international brotherhood of Catholic business and professional men who meet socially, at least once a month, at local branches or 'Circles'. Members refer to each other as 'brothers', reflecting the mutual support and sharing of common values that is found within the Association.
The Catenian Association's name is derived from the Latin 'Catena' (a chain) with the Circles being the links in the chain and the emblem denoting a continuous chain of links surrounding a cross. Peter Rogers is the 2017/18 Great Britain National President.
Brothers (members) can:
- Meet other Catholic professional and businessmen with similar values.
- Become part of a close community offering lifelong support and friendship.
- Mix with other Catholic leaders in business, commerce, public service, the professions and politics.
- Be part of a group that helps each other and their families in their respective areas.
- Provide your family with opportunities for friendship and social activity.
As the Catenian Association is non-political and is not a fund-raising agent or Catholic action pressure group, you can relax in our company!
The Catenians publish a colour magazine every month called 'Catena'.
The website of the Association is thecatenians.com.